Dates & Locations
|No open enrollments at this time, please check back.|
ClearQuest is a highly customizable and flexible defect and change tracking tool that can efficiently track change requests and defect information throughout a development process. ClearQuest facilitates the development cycle by providing a common software platform for team members in managing software development changes. This course provides basic user training for users of ClearQuest in a collaborative development environment.
Note: This course does not directly address managing software configurations with ClearCase, Unified Change Management (UCM) or Visual SourceSafe, or managing projects with Microsoft Project or utilizing the integrated Rational Suite.
- Understand basics for planning and implementing a defect and change tracking process
- How to use ClearQuest to track defects and change requests
- Understand how to use ClearQuest to analyze defect and change tracking data
- How to use ClearQuest Web and e-mail interfaces
- The basics of defect and change management
- Day to day use of the ClearQuest tool including metrics and reporting
- Configuration possibilities with ClearQuest
Audience and Certification Details
This course is intended for testers, business analyst, systems analyst, requirements analyst, managers, subject matter experts, users, team leads, architects, and software developers who require knowledge of change management, defect tracking practices, and workflow procedures.
Please call (636) 530-7776 for details.