Facilitated Use Case Workshop
Dates & Locations
|No open enrollments at this time, please check back.|
IconATG's Facilitated Use Case Workshop guides participants through the breadth and depth of requirements definition and management through hands-on development of the participant's own requirements. IconATG's workshop facilitator leads requirements definition sessions and mentors participants in the proper formation of project requirements artifacts. These artifacts include the vision document, the use case model and use case specifications, and the supplementary specification. Additionally, the facilitator works with the project personnel to establish requirements management and change management processes. The workshop's focus will be tailored to meet participant project needs.
- Apply techniques learned from previous requirements courses to your actual project
- Develop project Vision document, Use Case Model and Use Case Specifications, and the Supplementary Specification
- Review and improve existing requirements artifacts
- Identify and close gaps in existing requirements
- Apply and improve use case writing skills
- Define Requirements Management and Change Management processes
- The Facilitator will vary the emphasis to suit your project's needs
- Client Project Overview
- Establishing Project Scope
- Developing Use Cases
- Iterative Development Criteria
- Next Steps
Audience and Certification Details
A single project team including the project manager, analysts, users or subject matter experts, software architect, user interface designers. Optional participants: software developers, testers, technical writers, content providers, business process experts, project sponsors.
IconATG's "Defining & Managing Requirements with Use Cases" or hands-on experience writing use cases is highly desirable, but not required.
This workshop is only conducted privately. Please call (866) 785-4266 for more information.