RequisitePro and DOORS
Dates & Locations
|No open enrollments at this time, please check back.|
This class teaches how to capture and manage the changing requirements of a system using IBM Rational's RequisitePro tool. Hands-on exercises and activities are used to enhance the concepts presented in IconATG's "Defining & Managing Requirements with Use Cases" class. The student will gain a general understanding of how to use the RequisitePro tool to apply software development best practices for using requirement attributes and traceability to help manage project scope and assess the impact of the changing requirements of a project.
- Define and create a project within RequisitePro.
- Understand how to capture and document project related functional requirements within RequisitePro.
- Understand how to set up a documentation hierarchy and standards for defining the different levels of requirements for a product using RequisitePro.
- Understand the architecture of a simple requirements management system, linking documents to a central requirement repository, which maintains requirement attributes and traceability as presented in RequisitePro.
- Understand how to use requirement attributes and traceability links in RequisitePro to help manage scope and manage change throughout the life cycle of the product.
Audience and Certification Details
Technical, Quality Assurance, and documentation managers, project leads, executives, application experts, business analysts, salespersons and analysts/designers who are involved in requirements capture, specification, use or management.
IconATG's class, "Defining & Managing Requirements with Use Cases" or hands-on project experience writing use cases.
1 day (private, on-site presentation only)
Please call (866) 426-6871 for more information.