Advanced Use Case Lab
Dates & Locations
|No open enrollments at this time, please check back.|
This course teaches techniques for writing high-quality Use Cases. Student retention of these techniques is optimized as the course spends the majority of time in hands-on labs applying the techniques discussed.
* If you are a Project Management Professional (PMP) certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI), PDUs (Professional Development Units) can be obtained by attending this training course.
- Improve use case writing skills
- Learn how to handle common use case issues
- Learn how to identify and correct common mistakes in use cases
- Learn useful patterns for handling common types of requirements
- Apply these techniques by revising and writing use cases
This in-depth, focused training class equips students with skills needed to be highly productive use case analysts. The IconATG course will increase team members' understanding of what a good use case is and how high quality use cases are developed quickly and effectively.
Audience and Certification Details
Business Analysts, Requirements Analysts, System Analysts, Software Designers, Information Architects, Project Managers, Testers, and Quality Assurance team members will increase their understanding of what a good use case is and how high quality use cases are developed.
IconATG's courses: "Defining & Managing Requirements with Use Cases," "Introduction to Use Cases," or at least 2 months of hands-on, project experience writing use cases.
2-3 days (depending on whether public or private, on-site presentation)
Call (636) 530-7776 for both public and private, on-site class pricing.