Disciplined Agile for Executives
Dates & Locations
|No open enrollments at this time, please check back.|
Teams within your organization have been experimenting with agile techniques such as Scrum, continuous integration (CI), and agile testing and have shown promising results. But, you have significant reservations about this new development strategy.
- How does modeling and documentation fit it?
- How do you ensure your organizationâ€™s long-term goals are still being addressed?
- How does this approach scale to large teams, to distributed teams, or to regulatory environments?
- How do you govern these agile teams effectively?
In this workshop you learn how to go beyond Scrum to take a disciplined agile approach to solution delivery that provides a foundation from which to scale. To help cut through some of the agile rhetoric, industry statistics will be discussed throughout this workshop.
- Avoid costly agile adoption mistakes by starting with a full delivery lifecycle
- Learn how all aspects of software delivery â€“ architecture, design, testing, programming, leadership, quality assurance, data administration â€“ come together in a cohesive whole
- Discover how to tailor your agile process to reflect the actual situation you find yourself in
- Gain hands-on experience with agile solution delivery techniques
- A disciplined agile manifesto
- The current state of agile
- Are your teams agile?
- From Scrum to Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD)
- Governing disciplined agile teams
- New behaviors for management, stakeholders, and IT practitioners
- How to scale agile successfully
- Adopting agile across your IT department
- Transitioning your existing staff to agile
Audience and Certification DetailsThis course is designed for:
- IT executives who want to learn about a disciplined approach to agile solution delivery
- Experienced agilists wanting to increase their understanding of DAD
Call (636) 530-7776 ext 803 for private, on-site presentation