Rational Quality Manager
Dates & Locations
|No open enrollments at this time, please check back.|
IBMÂ® RationalÂ® Quality Manager (RQM) is a web-based, centralized test management hub for business-driven software quality. It is an environment for software decision makers and quality professionals who seek a collaborative and customizable solution for test planning, workflow control and tracking and metrics reporting. Designed with distributed teams in mind, the web interface allows team collaboration regardless of location, providing real time project status and communication to all team members. RQM enables individuals and teams to provide:
- Stakeholder and team coordination
- Proactive risk management and decision-making
- Automated process workflow
- Protection of existing investments to deliver greater predictability
- Ongoing process improvements and analytics
- Test coverage optimization across environments
Upon completion of this course, the students will have a comprehensive understanding of:
- Principles of test management with Rational Quality Manager
- Business-driven software test management
- Writing, reviewing, approving, and executing test plans
- Manual and Automated testing with RQM
The course will prepare team members to apply features and best practices that support test management and execution with Rational Quality Manager.
You will learn how to plan and conduct testing using Rational Quality Manager.
Audience and Certification Details
Testers, Quality and Test Leads / Managers, Business Analysts, Project Managers
Experience in QA and Testing is beneficial as content assumes an understanding of testing concepts, familiarity with testing Windows and web-accessible applications.
Call (636) 530-7776 for private, on-site or live, instructor-led, web training course